1. K-State home
  2. »Physics
  3. »Services & Resources
  4. »Accounting FAQ

Department of Physics

Accounting FAQ 

If I want to make a purchase, who do I see?

To purchase a produce off-campus see Kim or Lindsay in the main office (CW 116) to obtain a Purchase Order Number or to use the Department's credit card.

To purchase a product on-campus see Kim, in CW 116 to obtain a requisition slip.

How do I get reimbursed for a purchase?

You are encouraged to see Lindsay before making a purchase with your personal funds.  If this step is unavoidable turn in a signed receipt with the project fund number and whom you work for.

Do you have a sample copy of a departmental purchase order?

Yes.  We have departmental purchases orders available in PDF or Excel formats.

Do you have a copy of the departmental tax exempt certificate?

Yes.  We have a tax exempt certificate available in PDF format.

What are the current fringe benefit rates?

You can find this information here available on the University's PreAward services website.