1. K-State home
  2. »Physics
  3. »Services & Resources
  4. »Accounting FAQ

Department of Physics

Accounting FAQ

If I want to make a purchase, who do I see?

To purchase a produce off-campus see Kim Elliott in the main office (CW 117) to obtain a Purchase Order Number or to use the Department's credit card.

To purchase a product on-campus see Kim Elliott, in CW 117 to obtain a requisition slip.

How do I get reimbursed for a purchase?

You are encouraged to see Kim Elliott  before making a purchase with your personal funds.  If this step is unavoidable turn in a signed receipt with the project fund number and whom you work for.

Do you have a sample copy of a departmental purchase order?

Yes.  We have departmental purchases orders available in PDF or Excel formats.

What are the current fringe benefit rates?

You can find this information here available on the University's PreAward services website.