· Mahendra Man Shakya (Zenghu Chang) “Development of an Ultrafast Accumulative X-Ray Streak Camera” (Ph.D., KSU)
· Alicia Allbaugh (Dean Zollman) “The Problem Context Dependence of Students' Application of Newton's Second Law,” Visiting Asst. Prof., Rochester Int. of Tech.
· Dan Fry (Amit Chakrabarti) “Aggregation in Dense Particulate Systems,” Polymer Division, NIST
· Erge Edgu-Fry (Lew Cocke) “Single Electron Capture and Ionization Involving Atomic (and Moleculr) H and HE at Low to Intermediate Impact Energies,” Physics Division, NIST
· Chandana Ghosh (Talat Rahman) “Atomistic Studies of Manipulation, Growth and Diffusion on FCC Metal Surfaces,” Post-Doc, Math, Iowa State Univ.
· Teck Lee (Brett DePaola) “Theoretical Investigations of Inelastic Processes in Slow to Fast Ion-Atom Collisions,” Phys. Div., Oak Ridge
· Jing Li (Hongxing Jiang) “AlGaN Alloys and Heterostructures--Growth, Characterization and Application,” Vist. Sci./KSU
· Hai Nguyen (Brett DePaola) “Magneto Optical Trap Recoil Ion Momentum Spectroscopy,” Post-Doc, Univ. of Paris Sud
· Chris Verzani (Brett DePaola) “Single and Double Electron Capture Cross Sections at Very Low Collision Energies,” NIST
· Mikhail Zamkov (Pat Richard) “Multi-Electron Processes in Ion-Atom Collisions,” Post-doc, KSU