1. K-State home
  2. »Physics
  3. »Undergraduate
  4. »Prospective Undergraduates
  5. »Becoming a Physics Wildcat

Department of Physics

Becoming a Physics Wildcat

Apply to K-State

Already a K-State Student?

Contact Jessy Changstrom via e-mail at jrc81230@phys.ksu.edu or phone 785-532-1909.

(To officially change your major or add physics as a second degree plan, you must contact the Dean's office of your present major.)  We can help you do this.

University Wide Scholarships

Many physics majors obtain University-wide scholarships to help finance their education at KSU.  These scholarships can provide substantial contributions to decrease the cost of your education. With good academic performance most are renewable for up to four years.  Click through the lists on the University scholarship page to read descriptions of the scholarships and the eligibility requirements.