1. K-State home
  2. »Physics
  3. »KSUPER
  4. »Graduate Degree Programs in Physics Education
  5. »Ph.D. in Science Education

Department of Physics

Ph.D. in Science Education with dissertation in Physics Educational Research & Development

To complete a Ph.D. with the Science Education and work with the Physics Education Group requires a Masters Degree in Physics or equivalent. Physics courses taken during Ph.D. studies will depend on the courses completed during the M.S. studies. This PhD is granted by the Department of Curriculum and Instruction in the College of Education. This link will take you to the Curriculum & Instruction Graduate Programs page.