1. K-State home
  2. »Physics
  3. »Graduate
  4. »Current Graduate Students
  5. »Practical Matters

Department of Physics

Practical Matters

GTA/GRA Health Insurance

Contact a policy representative by phone at 532-2244 or see http://www.k-state.edu/hcs/benefits/health/gradhealth.html.  New insurance books are distributed the second week of August.

Payroll Questions

See Peggy Matthews in CW 116 or contact Human Resource Services at 532-6277.


Links to both on-campus and off-campus housing.  You should apply as early as possible for on-campus housing. June is a good time to locate off-campus housing, although it can usually be found throughout the summer


Don't see what you need in these pages?  Contact graduate@phys.ksu.edu