Spring 2019 Department Exam Dates
|January 16-Wednesday||9 am - 11 am||Mechanics - Ratra|
|2 pm - 4 pm||E&M - Wysin|
|January 17-Thursday||9 am - 11 am||Modern Physics - Rudenko|
|2 pm - 4 pm||Quantum Mechanics - Thumm|
|January 18-Friday||9 am - 11 am||Thermal and Statistical Physics - Schmit|
Exams will be held in Cardwell Hall, Room 224.
If you have questions or see an error, please contact the Kim Coy in CW 106 or send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dr. Jeremy Schmit is coordinating the DEs.
Study Questions for Departmental Exams
December 14, 2018
All exams for the spring 2019 exams have been updated.
- Electricity and Magnetism (Updated 5/8/18 - THE SAME STUDY GUIDE IS BEING USED FOR SPRING 2019)
- Modern Physics (Updated 12/14/18)
- Quantum Mechanics (Updated 6/12/18 - THE SAME STUDY GUIDE IS BEING USED FOR SPRING 2019)
- Thermal Stat (Updated 12/10/18)
- Mechanics (Updated 5/11/18 - THE SAME STUDY GUIDE IS BEING USED FOR SPRING 2019)